Another server error

SinisterMinisterX

Illuminatus
Staff member
I'm getting this when I try to search for new posts:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/maiden/public_html/forum/sources/search.php on line 1499

Help me, Real-World Kenobi, you're my only hope! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I get it too (just for the record). [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Should be fixed [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Did you change the color of the buttons on the board (they're purple now).

Oh and there's a small logo next to the tour dates links in the news forum which is a BlazeFans one [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Finally, there's a red dot next to the Maidenfans.com Forums link at the top. Seems it comes from the Blazefans forums too [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Cheers

Mine are still purple [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Not very important anyway.

Cheers

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+Apr 26 2005, 07:49 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Apr 26 2005, 07:49 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Should be fixed [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]102990[/snapback]​
[/quote]
It isn't... for me at least! [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The Saint+Apr 26 2005, 07:21 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Saint @ Apr 26 2005, 07:21 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Did you change the color of the buttons on the board (they're purple now).

Oh and there's a small logo next to the tour dates links in the news forum which is a BlazeFans one  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Finally, there's a red dot next to the Maidenfans.com Forums link at the top. Seems it comes from the Blazefans forums too  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Cheers
[snapback]102991[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Oops. Uploaded the blazefans image set :S

The error message still shows up. Any chance that the problem might be fixed soon? [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Apr 29 2005, 12:37 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Apr 29 2005, 12:37 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]The error message still shows up. Any chance that the problem might be fixed soon?  [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]103229[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Nope you'lll have to do without till next week

Fine.

(Can't even trust web-slaves to do a quick and efficient job these days... [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

You could always fix it yourself [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

If I could, it'd be already done, mate! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Then you should learn maybe the site would be twice as good then [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Teach me, I'm all ears! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back