AMORPHIS SURVIVOR 2015: Results -> Sampo wins!

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
SURVIVOR_RULES_017.jpg

Eliminated:
Sign From The North Side - 4 votes
Divinity - 4 votes
Alone - 3 votes
Silent Waters - 3 votes
Enemy At The Gates - 3 votes

I reset the poll because I wouldn't get anything with more than 2 votes. Back to unlimited votes until Top 10.

Alright, that's it, no more screwing around.

I'm voting for everything that I would give less than a strong 10/10. Which means I'm voting for everything except for Magic and Mayhem, House of Sleep, Sampo, Sky is Mine, Song of the Sage, Under the Red Cloud, and Bad Blood. Let the chips fall where they may. :nuts:

SURVIVOR_RULES_017.jpg

Eliminated:
Black Winter Day - 4 votes
Shades Of Gray - 4 votes
Into The Abyss - 4 votes
The Four Wise Ones - 4 votes

16 songs left, so you can now vote for 6 songs you don't want to see in Top 10. My choices are The Smoke (this hurt :(), Skyforger, Mission, Under The Red Cloud (this also hurt, had to pick between this one and Death Of A King), Bad Blood, Sacrifice.

This part. So good. Can't believe people desperately want this song out for so long. Have we all listened further than the verses and the choruses? I know, I know, of course we have and of course we have to choose, lots of other tracks have great moments (choruses/melodies/riffs/you name it). Just want to emphasize something that might have gone to the background.

Last edited:
Castaway, Magic and Mayhem, On Widows, Rich & Poor, Song of the Sage, Red Cloud (the latter is a painful choice indeed)

Back