Am I a horrible person?

I think asking us if you're a racist is rather stupid. You must ask yourself if you did what you did because they were black or something else. And if you can only remember that they were black then it probably was a "racist" action. That won't make someone a racist does it?

And so what? You can't deny that there are differences in people, that's being racist, thinking everything is equal while you know it isn't. So if you were being a little of a racist at that time, do they care? Do you care? Are you intending to offend people because of their background. No, I hope that's the answer, then you can be a racist (I think these days people forgot about something called "positive racism") but that doesn't officially make you an asshole throwing verbal trash at anyone of a different race.

And Killer made some nice arguments in this topic, 'I've never met a mean Canadian'

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Dec 28 2005, 11:56 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Dec 28 2005, 11:56 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Killer, IronDuke is not:

1 - a horrible person. A truly horrible person would never have started this thread the way he did. A truly horrible person would feel no guilt at all over questionable behavior.

2 - mean, as in your phrase "mean white young man". He can joke around viciously like the rest of us, but I would never describe him as mean. (At least, no meaner than anyone else.)
[snapback]125993[/snapback]​
[/quote]

mhhh, as usual, some people take things too serious and don´t realise it was a stupid joke, I mean, my post.

and for lehibou, I asked that because of they everybody was posting, with a non black perspective, I ment that if there was a black person in the forum, it would be really interesting to hear his point of view. not about taste in music!!!!

Back