A few tracks off "Best of the B-Sides"...?

Was browsing around the website and noticed there are a couple live tracks on the album I mentioned in the title.  I'm very curious as to who they might have on vocals for the live versions of "Blood on the World's Hands" and "Aftermath".. If it's Bruce, I'll need to get my hands on these songs ASAP, as I'm constantly hunting for live recordings of X Factor/Virtual XI songs with Bruce singing.

Many thanks!

It's Blaze. These are the only songs Bruce sang on from the Blaze era:
Man On The Edge
Futureal
Clansman
Sign Of The Cross
Lord Of The Flies

DAMN.  That's sad news to me.. I've no problems with Blaze, it's just that I can't listen to him singing in Maiden without the constant imagining of how much better the song (to me) would be if it were Bruce instead.. Sign of the Cross on Rock in Rio is one of my all time favs.

But Bruce probably wouldn't handle most of those X Factor songs better than Blaze.

judas_rising said:
DAMN.  That's sad news to me..

Sad but surprising?
You seriously thought Maiden played these songs since Bruce rejoined the band in 1999?  <_<
They were not even played during the Virtual XI tour (that's a tour with Blaze, and Virtual XI was an album with Blaze)! So, last time was 1996.

judas_rising said:
I'm constantly hunting for live recordings of X Factor/Virtual XI songs with Bruce singing.

Constantly hunting?  :D
Get yourself the Death on the Road DVD, get the Rock in Rio DVD and get all The Wicker Man singles. Further, get some bootlegs if you want more recordings of these same songs.

If you have already done this, the hunt is over.

Back