5th July '14 Knebworth!

Has anybody got some good recommendations for the smaller stages (Jäger and Satellite)? I already know of Zico Chain but they're clashing with the fly over so that won't happen. The only other band I've really heard is Max Raptor, will probably check those out but recommendations are welcome :)

Is the dogfight going to be set to music? For example Iced Earth's Red Baron ... Blue Max :p

about which I recall @Perun stating something like "Iced Earth made a bad song about air combat. That should be illegal"

Off to bed now. I'm getting up at 5am. Hopefully I'll be able to get some sleep on one of the trains I'm getting tomorrow. :yawn:

Today, someone stole my Knebworth ticket. Ah, whatever. I'll just do something else on that day like watch a good movie or something.

But it would have been nice to have seen that dogfight.

If anybody wonders why I didn't care. Well, let me tell you.

That setlist. So disappointing!

Is the dogfight going to be set to music? For example Iced Earth's Red Baron ... Blue Max :p

about which I recall @Perun stating something like "Iced Earth made a bad song about air combat. That should be illegal"

I think I said that. And I also said I'll never forgive them for that. Which I won't.

Today, someone stole my Knebworth ticket. Ah, whatever. I'll just do something else on that day like watch a good movie or something.

Uh-huh.

What?! :eek:
Probably the same person that stole your bed :innocent:
WHAT?! o_O
There's just something that seems odd about this... can't think what! :rolleyes:
WHAT?! :nuts:

Back