Dethalbums I and II (especialy II) are brilliant. I've listen to Dethalbum I so much I've kind got sick of it, can't imagine seeing it on my playlist ever again. But Dethalbum II is fucking amazing...

To be honest, when I've seen announcement for Book of Souls, first song that popped into my head was Bloodlines from 2nd album. If any song manage to capture Sepultura's/Jungle tribe's/Mayan's spirit - it's that one. First two songs (Bloodlines and Gears) I can listen to all day, but the real gem on that one is I Temper with the Evidence at the Murder Site of Odin. Except for awesome name that song is just pure power.

Dethalbum III I've only listened a couple of times, maybe I should spin it again soon. I can only remember I Ejaculate Fire and again - awesome name for awesome song. Recently I've listened Doomstar Requiem but it didn't do anything for me. Just isn't my cup of tea, I guess.

Too bad it all went down the toilet. I remember I watched first 2 seasons on Adult Swim, can't remember what happened later. I know they did some kind of petition for something but don't know how that ended up. I don't know if they're still touring, would love to see them (him!?) live.

Back