2013 B side Tour?

in that artical saying its real bruce made it sound bad. hears what i would wont to hear

Invaders
Holy Smoke
Face In The Sand
Blood On The Worlds Hands
To Tame A Land
Afrade To Shoot Strangers
The Nomad
The Prophecy
Fortunes Of War
Back In The Village
Don't Look Through The Eyes Of A Stranger
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Alexander The Great
Iron Maiden

The Number Of The Beast
Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter
Sun And Steel

It's a joke, blatant one at that :p

Aside from the clues in the post (its a blog btw) such as "They plan to open with Hooks in You, a song so bad that it has been linked to the self-immolation of 12 monks over the past 5 years." and all the stuff about cyanide laced Kool-Aid etc, if you read the comments, he says he enjoyed writing the satire and one person even asks for tour dates and he says "It will only be played in the theatre of my mind".

Other than that... several of your chosen songs don't deserve to go anywhere near the "Worst" list :p

It's a joke, blatant one at that :p

Aside from the clues in the post (its a blog btw) such as "They plan to open with Hooks in You, a song so bad that it has been linked to the self-immolation of 12 monks over the past 5 years." and all the stuff about cyanide laced Kool-Aid etc, if you read the comments, he says he enjoyed writing the satire and one person even asks for tour dates and he says "It will only be played in the theatre of my mind".

Other than that... several of your chosen songs don't deserve to go anywhere near the "Worst" list :p
lol fair enoughe. but the setlist i did i just did one that would be pulling some songs out of the histery books. and ya i did'nt realy take time to think about it, the band wouldent do a tour if they wearnt happy with the songs that they where playing

ZX3-ElDorado, could you please at least try to use proper spelling and grammar? It would make your posts a lot more pleasant to read.

Back