¿Iron Maiden Day?

dickinson1978

Ancient Mariner
theres a lot of celebration days, Star wars day,geek pride and many others. if we have to choose an Iron Maiden day to celebrate the band,what day would it be?

When is the aniversary of the band. There is a day? 6 June at 6:00?

theres a lot of celebration days, Star wars day,geek pride and many others. if we have to choose an Iron Maiden day to celebrate the band,what day would it be?

I think that's Slayer day.
Or at least it's considered a Slayer day.
Or maybe they released some albums (Christ Illusion, I think).
However, date taken.

In 2008, while the band was on their Somewhere Back In Time tour, April 21 was declared as Maiden day... Most people don't remember it but there, it has already being declared.

BTW that day (April 21, 2008) the FLight 666 movie was released on cinemas around the world

In 2008, while the band was on their Somewhere Back In Time tour, April 21 was declared as Maiden day... Most people don't remember it but there, it has already being declared.

BTW that day (April 21, 2008) the FLight 666 movie was released on cinemas around the world
Thanks! and btw.....its true!

Holy cow, I completely forgot about that!
You're absolutely right, I remember the hype they tried to achieve with the documentary and still on 4th leg of the tour.
TBH, I can't remember was that day ever mention on their social media, at least last couple of years.

Back