Official Football Thread

I meant the director of the club itself. However, it appears that the guy in blue jacket was just security (or the driver, not sure), the director (in the suit) escaped unharmed. They also beat up another guy off-screen. It's a bit hard to distinguish who's who, since the security, the goons and the director are all big bald or short haired guys :p

Situation's always been this bad. My elementary school is right beneath Partizan's stadium (where this happened) and we had police guarding the exits of the school yard whenever Partizan played during the week. They still do it.

@ Spurs: You know you've lost the plot when Diego Costa seems like less of a cunt than half your players. Should've gotten multiple red cards.

Playing against Chelsea brings out the worst in the opponents. They are evil. They are also laughable for delaying the game at 2-2. They were at home against a team they haven't lost at home to in more than 20 years, but it seemed like the joy of stopping them from winning the title trumped the desire to win.

As for Spurs - it is a long time since I've seen so many frustration tackles in one match. That behaviour must surely get an aftermath. I expect the club will be fined. and they should.

But never mind all that bollocks. Congrats to Leicester City, possibly the most surprising champions ever!

Sevilla is in the Europa League final. Again.

UEFA made up a rule to send the EL winner to CL to avoid teams dominating the EL, Sevilla still somehow finds a way to end up 3rd in the group stage and drop back to EL and go all the way.

I'll be cheering for Liverpool. I like Klopp and Sevilla has started to irritate me. If you're so good, then at least get out of the Group Stage in CL.

Looks like Sunderland is gonna stay up. Also looks like John Terry played his last match for Chelsea - one game suspension for the red card and one more because it's his 2nd one this season.

Back