Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Kiske's longevity is amazing. That man has really maintained his voice throughout almost 30 years of playing. Will be interesting to hear how he sounds in 10 years, when he's Bruce's age.

More autotjoon. ;)
Hopefully not. There's enough on his 2009-present works. Not that's he's really off pitch, but it sounds like melodyne is touching it up all the way through most tracks. Kiske himself, sounds great and has retained his smooth and full top end. Not than I'm a major Kiske fan, but he's the "power/heavy metal" singer that at age 47 ish whose top end sounds the most like way back when.

Hey, all Prince fans:

New video has surfaced of the 1983 concert where the last 3 songs of the "Purple Rain" album, including the title song, were recorded live for the album. The video was mimed to an edited version of this performance. You know that Prince doesn't like his music showing up on the web; I expect this to get taken down tomorrow so see it while you can. The actual album performance of the song "Purple Rain":

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/...rst-purple-rain-performance-circa-1983-watch/

Also of note:
First ever performance of Purple Rain live.
Debut gig for guitarist Wendy Melvoin.
Contains a third verse that was edited out of the album, and was only performed live this one time.

I am so fucking annoyed that Google automatically searches for "biography" when I enter "bibliography" and doesn't even include a "did you mean...?" hint anywhere. Do they realise that there is a significant difference in looking for a biography and a bibliography of a person?

I am so fucking annoyed that Google automatically searches for "biography" when I enter "bibliography" and doesn't even include a "did you mean...?" hint anywhere. Do they realise that there is a significant difference in looking for a biography and a bibliography of a person?
Strange, it always search biography when I search for something. Maybe it's one of this "we make your life better" things that don't really work.

Another example of things that are meant to help us, but will do the opposite.

A different issue is customized search results and advertisements. If everything you get to see is based on what you have searched for before (i.e. what Facebook, Google et.al. think you'd be interested in) you'll not be prompted to expand your interests.

adWords was created to help you find what you want to buy in quick way. Some of variations can suggest you something else but personally - I prefer to use adblock all the time.

I really need better internet access. What I've got is in no way up to handling the editorial content system I use for work.

Back