Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Just got done watching the new Kurt Cobain HBO doc Montage of Heck. Recommended to everyone with just a little bit of interest in Kurt and Nirvana. The documentary basically walks you through the life of Kurt and the history of the band like many other documentaries have done in the past, and if you're a fan the story in itself won't be new to you. What makes this documentary worth the watch is all the new clips and home video footage (there's some really interesting (and fucked up) home videos from Kurt and Courtney's junkie apartment, before recording In Utero, for example) that the film is pieced together from, together with radio/TV interviews, live clips and lots of cool animations done from Kurt's own artwork and scrap book poetry. So all in all, cool for the old fans because of all the new footage that will of course, be studied and studied..but also tells you all you need to know about the guy and the band, so new fans can jump aboard too..

Last edited:
You should! Lots of old home videos from when he was a kid too (birthday videos etc)and both his mom and dad are interviewed in the movie. I believe that is a first?

I had egg for lunch. No pizza though.

New strings on :shred:. They sound really bright but nothing a little tweaking of the knobs can't fix. Also, I need a delay pedal to try using two delays at once for an awesome tone idea!

I'm not getting chances to watch the games. That was a close one though! Can't say I'm too hopeful that we'll win the next 4 in a row though.
I like MN, they have a good team, some good players, cool unis, and a a good coach. But they are not pulling this one out. Series goals. Wild --4 Patrick Kane -- 4, Other Blackhawks -- 5.

Kaner is lighting it up. Have him in my pool. Great choice.

Yeah, he was not even supposed to be back from his injury yet. Not sure if you have watched any of the games, but Teravainen is looking like Kane pt 2 .. also making me feel a bit old as I have a kid older than him :)

I saw some of the first round ones, haven't seen any in this round. Would have watched last night but I was out for a wrestling show.

Back