Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

No, he didn't. However, early on in the show and again towards the end of the show (if my memory serves me right, prior to Primo Victoria), he complimented someone on the front row on his sixpack :D After he did it for a second time, he took off his vest and revealed ... another vest.

Then a part of the crowd startet shouding "Visa pattorna" which is Swedish for "Show yer titties". Joakim asked "is that how you treat your guests" and then complied, before singing the last two songs shirtless.

The whole night was great fun for the audience and - seemingly - also for the band. One of the guys I went there with said afterwards "great to see a band that know they are in the entertainment business".

I think they did Master of Puppets at Manchester in December, too. Did Joakim have the assault rifle-shaped guitar?

I didn't notice anything unusual about the guitar, but I didn't have a clear view of the stage all the time. But I think it was a regular guitar.

Oh, and "visa" in that sentence is the word meaning "show". As for your actual question, I'll let @Yax answer that.

He had this one when I saw him.

P1050260_zps97c718e7.jpg

Back