Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Just trying out something.

I'm so tired but I can't believe that the two men were arrested on suspicion of involvement in a row y to get the best of all time low of a new phone is a good day for a few weeks ago I had the chance of a sudden urge the government of national unity government in exile and the best way of life and death in the morning to all the way you can do is sleep but I can't believe that the two men were arrested on suspicion of a sudden I feel so good at it and the best of the best way for a while ago I had a great way to the best way for a while ago but the best way of the year

Uhh...um...what did I just write?

I'm glad I hit the gym. The world is at peace once more.

Working out is pretty crazy. It hurts like hell, which makes you not want to do it. But all along you know that you're going to feel much better if you do it.

I'm so tired but I can't believe that the two men were arrested on suspicion of involvement in a row y to get the best of all time low of a new phone is a good day for a few weeks ago I had the chance of a sudden urge the government of national unity government in exile and the best way of life and death in the morning to all the way you can do is sleep but I can't believe that the two men were arrested on suspicion of a sudden I feel so good at it and the best of the best way for a while ago I had a great way to the best way for a while ago but the best way of the year

Stream-of-consciousness writing?

(Intended in the spirit of good fun.)

It hurts like hell, which makes you not want to do it.

Hmm, I can't relate. From my experience, muscles are usually slightly sore the next day, in case of a more intensive workout the muscles can be quite sore for 2-3 days but it's never bothered me a lot. In fact, I'd even describe it as "enjoyable pain". But of course you're right about workout making one feel better in the long run.

Hmm, I can't relate. From my experience, muscles are usually slightly sore the next day, in case of a more intensive workout the muscles can be quite sore for 2-3 days but it's never bothered me a lot. In fact, I'd even describe it as "enjoyable pain". But of course you're right about workout making one feel better in the long run.

Maybe it depends on your schedule. I go for intense full body workouts when I do work out with consistency.

I always work out full body as well, but as I said, even when it's a hard training (some days I go lighter, some days with full power) and every muscle is very sore the next day, I kind of enjoy the pain. As for schedule, I hit the gym 2-3 times a week.

Hmm. I get sore muscles on day 2-3 after exercise, but only if I've had a break from regular exercise. I usually do strength training 1-2 times a week, and if I take a break of 2 weeks or more, it hurts when I start again. But sore muscles after every single workout session, even with 2-3 weekly sessions? Sounds like you're training very hard.

I kind of like that pain too, it tells me I've done something good, but I wouldn't like it to come back every time I had a workout.

I always work out full body as well, but as I said, even when it's a hard training (some days I go lighter, some days with full power) and every muscle is very sore the next day, I kind of enjoy the pain. As for schedule, I hit the gym 2-3 times a week.

I'm not talking about the pain afterwards, though. I do like that one myself. I'm talking about the struggle you go through while you're doing the workout. Unless I'm really motivated, it's what keeps me away from working out.

Back