Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

A pal of Steve is a Tory?! Colour me shocked.

I think the thuggish behaviour might be the link though. One did not like a review of The X Factor and went to beat the pulp out of the journalist who wrote the review; the other one was convicted of disorderly conduct and breach of the peace in November 1987 and was also the subject of a police investigation after kicking the referee’s room door in 1988.

Tory sore losers or, perhaps, they’re blood brothers, they’re blood broooothers!

It's such a shame that of all the tours, the Ed Huntour is one of the few that doesn't have a soundboard recording, let alone an official live album.

Such a bummer, considering they've recorded some shows since we got a handful of B-sides in fantastic quality.

Hopefully we'll get a few official live albums like this one, AMOLAD and The Early Days at some point in the future, maybe after retirement.

New FC exclusive merch inspired by the current tour and SIASL cover (a different side, SJ Eddie in the bar and Writing On The Wall inscription) - a hint of something or?
I don'think there is something about these artworks for the official FC magazine. I think it's about live reports from some venues during the Future Past Tour 2023 and maybe to present the new leg of this tour in late 2024. That's all. ;)

is it me or then people were much more into it/enthusiastic/crazy. Nowadays such reaction is possible only in South America. Or not?
It's because of smart phones. No one wants to go mad at shows when you're carrying an easily breakable £500 pocket computer. Then there's the after effect of Covid. People don't want to get all close quarters and in each other's faces.

Also, Maiden's audience are getting older.

It's because of smart phones. No one wants to go mad at shows when you're carrying an easily breakable £500 pocket computer. Then there's the after effect of Covid. People don't want to get all close quarters and in each other's faces.

Also, Maiden's audience are getting older.
I must admit i rarely get my phone out at gigs. Im too busy watching and listening to the music. Its great to see footage of a gig ive been too on youtube but im afraid its not me thats filmed it.

Back