Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

When I still lived with my parents (the good old 90's) I didn't have a stereoset of my own (not even CD's) so I recorded songs from the radio on tapes with the stereoset of my dad. One day I was recording the Roxette song How Do You Do! and realised a few seconds too late the stereo button wasn't pushed in. Immediately I pushed the button. Offcourse this could be heard on tape. Funny thing: When I heard the song again on the radio or years later on CD, I still could "hear" the part where it switched from mono into stereo because I played that tape almost to death.

Ha ha,

My first copy of Piece of Mind was a dubbed cassette copy off a mate. There was a little wobble on the bass note at the end before "it is you" in Revelations. I still hear it in my mind to this day every time it plays :lol:

"

Ha ha,

My first copy of Piece of Mind was a dubbed cassette copy off a mate. There was a little wobble on the bass note at the end before "it is you" in Revelations. I still hear it in my mind to this day every time it plays :lol:

"
Speaking of Revelations: I had Live After Death before Piece Of Mind so every time I listened to Piece Of Mind, my mind heard "Motherf**ker" at the end of Revelations.

Speaking of Revelations: I had Live After Death before Piece Of Mind so every time I listened to Piece Of Mind, my mind heard "Motherf**ker" at the end of Revelations.
Thanks to Rock In Rio, I can't listen to 2 Minutes To Midnight and Blood Brothers without hearing Bruce shouting "COME ON!" and "WHAT ARE WE?" in the choruses.

Ouch. Went running, and half-way I started having some dull pain in the upper right of my back, making it a bit uncomfortable to breathe deep - not a good thing while running.

Then I came home and didn't think more about it .. until I went grocery shopping and the moment I reached for something in a high shelf, it felt like I had been stabbed in the back. Now I can't breathe deep even while sitting down, without a sharp pain in my back. Must be a muscle cramp of some kind, very uncomfortable. Hope it goes away before I go to bed ...

I'm not 100% sure, but there is a pretty good chance that this is the cheesiest thing to ever exist:

When I still lived with my parents (the good old 90's) I didn't have a stereoset of my own (not even CD's) so I recorded songs from the radio on tapes with the stereoset of my dad. One day I was recording the Roxette song How Do You Do! and realised a few seconds too late the stereo button wasn't pushed in. Immediately I pushed the button. Offcourse this could be heard on tape. Funny thing: When I heard the song again on the radio or years later on CD, I still could "hear" the part where it switched from mono into stereo because I played that tape almost to death.
When I was about 14, the best metal station was on AM radio. Some might remember it. Z-Rock based out of Dallas, TX. One night I turned it on and the were playing a Maiden concert from the No Prayer tour. Then one day, they started playing Son Of A Gun. They even played Cross Eyed Mary!

Holyhell as in: "Holy Hell! That was cheesy!"

Actually, I think it still doesn't beat the Yggdrasil video. Or Russian Geek Elrond.

When I was about 14, the best metal station was on AM radio. Some might remember it. Z-Rock based out of Dallas, TX. One night I turned it on and the were playing a Maiden concert from the No Prayer tour. Then one day, they started playing Son Of A Gun. They even played Cross Eyed Mary!

That radio station is the source of the best early Pantera bootlegs

Back