When Charlie Borg replaced Steve Harris in Maiden

But I keep overhearing people talking about how amazing regular Ireland is! I happen to know Charlie Borg once went there on a business trip.

I think you'll find....
Phil-and-Rory-1982.jpg

I'm travelling to London soon, so I messaged the guys in Maiden77 to see if they could help me locate him for an interview. Will keep you posted!

I'm travelling to London soon, so I messaged the guys in Maiden77 to see if they could help me locate him for an interview. Will keep you posted!

Lol, and I messaged Steve Harris the other day asking if he could tell me where Bruce will be next week as I want to interview him

Lol, and I messaged Steve Harris the other day asking if he could tell me where Bruce will be next week as I want to interview him
Do you know what Maiden77 is?

Also, sorry. You lost me, how does this compare to message Steve?

And? What happened?

The Maiden77 guys have tried to get hold of him too, without any success, so they couldn't help me. I did, however, find John Northfield's Facebook page, so I will try him for some details on that.

The Maiden77 guys have tried to get hold of him too, without any success, so they couldn't help me. I did, however, find John Northfield's Facebook page, so I will try him for some details on that.
Ah, at least you gave it a try. Good luck with John Northfield!

Ah, at least you gave it a try. Good luck with John Northfield!
I will keep trying! I found Dennis Wilcock back when he wasn't on social media or playing with bands. As long as you approach them with respect ;)

Back