Your Maiden blasphemy

Yeah, I wasn't asking to challenge you. I am a huge Alice fan. Huge. And of course, I've been listening to Iron Maiden for a long time along with all of the Dianno stuff in the 80's and I just never connected the two. Appreciate it though.

Maiden sbould let H write in drop D. It is a pity that H has done his best songs being away from Maiden over the last 20 years.

I see you are new to the site. EVERYONE on this site except me agrees with you. I, however, am not sure it is even top 5 on Dance of Death. That's an unpopular Maiden opinion.

I wouldn't say everyone agrees with that, but most agree that it's at least Top 10.

I like Paschendale performed live. I saw the Death of the Road show, and it made a big impression. I love it on the DVD, too. It's incredibly cinematic.

But on the album it doesn't excite me as much for some reason. I like Dance of Death, No More Lies, Wildest Dreams, and Montsegur better as album tracks.

That seems appropriate.

Okay let me try once more. Adrian is the only one giving some texture to the songs. Dave us just sitting there playing chords.... While Janick is just dancing around playing three note melodies. Talking about an incredibly underused three guitar lineup.

Back