BRUCE DICKINSON SURVIVOR 2016: Results -> Darkside Of Aquarius wins!

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
Eliminated after Round 6:
I'm In A Band With An Italian Drummer - 13 votes
Americans Are Behind - 12 votes
Headswitch - 11 votes
God's Not Coming Back - 11 votes

Eliminated after Round 7:
R 101 - 14 votes
Re-Entry - 12 votes
Octavia - 10 votes
Rescue Day - 10 votes

Eliminated after Round 8:
Armchair Hero - 11 votes
Meltdown - 9 votes
Laughing In The Hiding Bush - 8 votes
Faith - 8 votes
I Will Not Accept The Truth - 8 votes

Hell No, Gods Of War, 1000 Points Of Light, Space Race, Back From The Edge, Inertia, Inside The Machine, Innerspace.

A pity to see all these votes for The Breeding House...

And Solar Confinement has only three! Do people overlook this one? How can Space Race be less popular? Amazing, that was always one of the most popular songs from Skunkworks. I'm afraid I also need to vote for it, but only in order to back up other songs I rather not see eliminated.

Space Race is solid but it is not one of my favorites from that album. I find Solar Confinement much more exciting. Love the energy on that track.

Me neither. I find every track on Skunkworks stronger than Breeding House.
Meltdown, in particular, I find to be marvellous or killer, as you said.
Skunkworks has still to become popular on here.
Happy to see someone join me in the minority.

Meltdown and I Will Not Accept The Truth are two songs that bring down the album for me. The better stuff on Skunkworks is just as good as anything else Bruce did pre-AOB.

Breeding House is good for a b-side.

I like Skunkworks better now than I did during the previous Survivors but I still rate The Breeding House and No Way Out...To Be Continued (which also clicked with me in this game) more than anything from that album.

Eliminated after Round 9:
The Breeding House - 8 votes
Dreamstate - 8 votes
Inside The Machine - 8 votes
Strange Death In Paradise - 7 votes

Promoted after Round 9:
Space Race
Back From The Edge
Inertia
Solar Confinement
Innerspace

Accident Of Birth joins the game!

I saw Skunkworks yes. In Tilburg. I do not remember out of the ordinary moments, apart from some girl dancing/looking somewhat defiantly at Bruce during I Will Not the Truth. I remember Bruce reacted intensely/angrily, shouted (or even cursed) something.

I was still surprised that Helloween headlined, basically because it was advertised the other way. For me it was an interesting combination. Probably the coolest Helloween gig I saw, from very close, and a wonderful setlist.

Last edited:
Why is Sacred Cowboys still in? Are you guys still waiting for your John Wayne? :huh:
Until this survivor I thought I liked it more than most people and I've been voting for it at least 3 rounds now.

Back