Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I'm enjoying the Forommentary precisely because I know he wouldn't be raving madly about the songs.

I'm enjoying the Forommentary precisely because I know he wouldn't be raving madly about the songs.

Same here.

He only commented on five songs and pointed three of them (I think) out as being a part of the lesser tracks on the album. If he considers Speed of Light as one of the lesser tracks, that leaves us with 4 tracks he likes and hasn't commented on.

Indeed. Foro is a critical guy, and he's been giving me the best idea so far about what the songs are like.

Indeed, I didn't expect "OMG!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!" from Foro! :p
"Forommentary". Nice term, Ariana; I like that.
He only commented on five songs and pointed three of them (I think) out as being a part of the lesser tracks on the album. If he considers Speed of Light as one of the lesser tracks, that leaves us with 4 tracks he likes and hasn't commented on.
Yeh, he seems to have started with most of the tracks he liked least first. I look forward to his comments on the rest.
Indeed. Foro is a critical guy, and he's been giving me the best idea so far about what the songs are like.
Absolutely. However I'm still a little unsure of how to compare this to other more recent comments he's made. Lately he was sounding rather disheartened when discussing re-listening to TFF. Maybe I picked him up totally wrong, but it was just the impression I got.

@Forostar, feel free to join this discussion about yourself! ;)

Last edited:
I read the books few years ago and absolutely loved them. Saw the first ep like a year ago, then got super busy and didn't catch up despite liking it. But I'm catching up now, finally!

Books were amazing. But series - well, it's like BNW - I like some parts more than other but overall it's great show. Season two is amazing. Personally I prefer different shows.

Oh, I like shows with… how to say this in english… morals? For example - I love Person of Interest beacuse it tackle idea of AI in our civilization and how it could change our freedom. I love animated series Legend of Korra beacuse I'm buddhist and I love how this show tell story about self-understanding. Oh, and part about spirit connection with elements is cool.

Back