Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I just got mine.

THE POST COUNT OF THE BEAST

6666.png

Here's another post getting me closer to the goal.

We nailed Sweet Child with guest singer today, so that one's ready for when we need it (next week).

Towards the end of today's session we wanted to come up with the remaining songs to learn for our medleys, and just by random I picked up the guitar and played the beginning of Apache by The Shadows. It turns out both the other guys can play it as well. Coincidentally, all three of us have fathers who are fans of The Shadows :D

This thread started in April 2002, Rock in Rio Live Album was just released for about one month. About 20% of all messages of the Forum are here. :ninja:

Imagine if this thread was alive when the guys were playing Pubs in London somewhere in the late 1970's.

So, i say, no to 100,000. Vote for the 200,000 duck! :duckie:

Not bearfan's duck, but other duck....

Too sleepy see ya,, lol :yawn:

Last night we got a little bit of snow. I celebrated with some Symphony X. This morning, I decided to walk to work (it's only about a mile) so that I could enjoy my last glimpse of snow for the season and finish listening to The Odyssey. So I'm walking through a lovely park, watching the last remnants of snow melt, and as soon as the "Champion of Ithaca" section begins, I turn my head and face a blizzard. Flake after flake of merciless snow pelts me in the face as I trudge the remaining five minutes to work, barely able to see twenty feet in front of my eyes. I arrive at work and enter to great my co-workers with beard, hat, and jacket completely caked in devil's dandruff, and I smile, saying, "Today is a great day."

Back