Official Football Thread

That slip is definitely one of my favorite moments in football, I just didn't know it's done even when Liverpool isn't playing :p

Seems like Milan will swap Torres for Cerci (Atletico). Torres is actually on a 2 year loan at Milan, but Chelsea is fine with anything as long as Torres doesn't come back :D

I've no idea why Atletico would want Torres, but my guess is that Cerci wants to return to Italy and Torres wants to come back to his old club. The only problem is that Cerci cost like 20m just 4 months ago. But it would be awesome if it happened.

I've just read through pages of this thread, and not found one mention of the best player in the world. Staggering.

1415315346561_Image_galleryImage_Charlie_Austin_of_Queens_.JPG

Seems like Milan will swap Torres for Cerci (Atletico). Torres is actually on a 2 year loan at Milan, but Chelsea is fine with anything as long as Torres doesn't come back :D

I've no idea why Atletico would want Torres, but my guess is that Cerci wants to return to Italy and Torres wants to come back to his old club. The only problem is that Cerci cost like 20m just 4 months ago. But it would be awesome if it happened.

I really have no idea why Atlético signed Cerci. They already had Arda Turan and added Antoine Griezmann to the mix.

Jurgen Klopp will probably leave at the end of the season. Arsenal can then jettison Arsene Wenger and Klopp can replace him. He'd be a perfect fit as he too knows what it's like to lose his best players to a club with more money.

Jurgen Klopp will probably leave at the end of the season. Arsenal can then jettison Arsene Wenger and Klopp can replace him. He'd be a perfect fit as he too knows what it's like to lose his best players to a club with more money.

Or several clubs with more money (Fabregas now at Chelsea, RvP at Man Utd, and I assume you were referring to the guys moving to Mansour Al-City)

LOL

It seems that an agreement has been reached between Atletico and Milan: Cerci will move to Milan and Torres to Atletico, both 18-month long loans :D

Kinda hilarious considering Milan offered like 16m for Cerci just 4 months ago and now they're getting him for just about nothing, considering Torres isn't even their player :D

He's gonna be a great signing, considering our starting right winger Honda will be out for about 2 months for Asian Cup.

Back