Official Football Thread

Serbia are grossly underrated in international football. You drubbed us 6-1 not too long ago.

Scotland didn't get beat down by Germany as badly as Brazil did.

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

Serbia are grossly underrated in international football. You drubbed us 6-1 not too long ago.

I wouldn't call a team that couldn't qualify for the last two major tournaments underrated. It's more of a case of an underachievement by them, considering the squad they have.

Gross, NSFW:

Maicon, the eldest member of Dunga's Brazil squad, has been axed after (allegedly) pranking David Luiz by
ejaculating in his shampoo
o_O

My goodness, a 33 year old doing that? It's something I'd expect from an episode of The Inbetweeners but not from grown men. Maicon's put himself in a bit of a sticky situation now.

Azerbaijan - Bulgaria 1:2. Not a terribly convincing victory, but three points nonetheless.

Great game! Arsenal should've won it :(

Pellegrini spent £32 million on Mangala, still plays Demichelis ::) I'm sad about Nastasic who seems to be left out of the squad. Hope he joins another team (permanently) in January. Arsenal would be perfect for him.

Chelsea has been a real joy to watch so far this season. Let's see how long they can keep it up.

Liverpool fucking slipped today :D I hope Balotelli starts scoring soon though, him and Markovic are the only Liverpool players I like.

Swansea did pretty well against Chelsea, all things considered. I'm hoping we get a top 7 finish at the very least with our current performance.

Back