Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I haven't moved into my new home yet (staying at a relative's house) but I had my internet subscription done. Had a chance to test it out today, I'm going to have decent internet for the first time.

I had a lot of time to think during the trip and I decided I want to work in security, more precisely state security. Anything that has to do with surveillance, investigations, etc. There's a crapload of agencies dealing with all that here, so there's a lot to choose from. And with the uni diploma I'm planning to get, I can definitely get hired in a lot of places.

I haven't moved into my new home yet (staying at a relative's house) but I had my internet subscription done. Had a chance to test it out today, I'm going to have decent internet for the first time.
Does this mean you'll be spending even more time on the internet now? :p

I had a lot of time to think during the trip and I decided I want to work in security, more precisely state security. Anything that has to do with surveillance, investigations, etc. There's a crapload of agencies dealing with all that here, so there's a lot to choose from. And with the uni diploma I'm planning to get, I can definitely get hired in a lot of places.
Hello NSA!

Back