Official Football Thread

0164af268ba31c0cc070b35b8377677ebcd809b672a5aabc8bf67218692627d4_large

Can't help but wonder what would've happened with Arsenal if Podolski, Walcott, Wilshere, Ramsey and Ozil weren't injured during majority of this season.

First Premiership title? (lol)

Funny trivia:

Longest ever period of Liverpool without the national title was between 1947 and 1923, 24 years.

Liverpool is waiting since 1990, that's... 24 years.

Dutch Cup Final: PEC Zwolle - Ajax: 5-1!!!!!!!!!!
Worst defeat for Ajax in the cup since 1956.

Rotam, I still remember that 1990 team. Also because some of them played the World Cup from that year. Jan Molby was my favourite. Master of the midfield.

Last edited:
Rotam, I still remember that Liverpool team. Also because some of them played the World Cup from that year. Jan Molby was my favourite. Master of the midfield.

Multiple sources reporting that Moyes has been sacked :applause: Nothing official yet, but realistically, it's only a matter of time. Either it will happen now or at the end of the season. Would you really give a 100m budget to a man who sank the team to its lowest place on the table in the last 25 years?

Candidates: Van Gaal, Simeone, Klopp (who said he's staying @ Dortmund, but might change his mind if MU's job is open), Giggs/P. Neville.

I hope it's not Simeone or Klopp because I want them to stay with their teams. I'd like to see Giggs as the manager.

Official: David Moyes has been sacked!

Rumours: Giggs and Nicky Butt to take charge for the remaining games, Van Gaal for next season.

He'd be a good choice. He's free. He's Dutch, which means RVP would definitely stay. He basically constructed the current Bayern team. Klopp promised he won't leave, Simeone can win both CL and La Liga and he definitely won't leave if he accomplishes that. Also, he takes no shit from anyone, lol:

Last edited:
I feel quite bad for David Moyes. He was doing a shit job but most of his players were completely shit as well this season. Manchester United will probably turn into one of the clubs that changes their manager every few months now.

To be honest, this team really isn't good, but it's also not 7th place bad. I managed them for 3 years in FIFA and didn't win the title, but I qualified for CL all 3 times :D :D

Back