Official Football Thread

We had no choice. Not only was there no source of oxygen, but also none of light. None at all. In the land of the midnight sun.

barney-stinson-kill-myself-boring-suicide-neil-patrick-harris-How-I-Met-Your-Mother.gif

Too close to call. Still 1 game left, IF they win they will be only 3 points behind, and there's still Liverpool vs Chelsea, the real game of the title (only 9 days to go!).

I wouldn't call any one off the title yet really, even though Liverpool are clear favorites at Anfield.

We could have something like this after the big Anfield Road game, with 6 points left: Chelsea 81, Liverpool 80, City 80. :eek:

Liverpool still has to play away against Crystal Palace. Crystal Palace conceded less goals than Liverpool this season. They will be a tough nut to crack. Chelsea underestimated them.

Since Tony Pulis took charge of Crystal Palace they've conceded just 18 goals. Only Chelsea (14) have conceded fewer goals in that time.

Ahahaha.
Hahahahahaha.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Former AC Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri has apparently reached an agreement to take charge of Tottenham for next season.

Lollenham.

LMAO

I kinda feel bad for Tottenham, they have very good players and they always seem to screw it up by manager choices.

I don't feel bad for them. Continue to suck, Spurs.

Voices have been raised by several media sources claiming Lionel Messi might leave Barça for City or PSG at the end of the season. Don't see it happening but damn, that'd be huge.

5 consecutive victories for Milan :applause:Last 6 games undefeated, goal difference 11:2 (4 clean sheets). Too late for CL, but shows promise for next season.

Galatasaray just lost 4-0 to a mid-table team at their home stadium, could've been even worse, they had so many chances to score. It's so astonishing that I'm not even mad, I've become numb. :D

Back