The Future Past Tour 2024

I know that most of You, Maidenfans, don't like him, but Metal Pilgrim has said in his most recent video about Maiden that the band could skip these songs on the next leg of the FP tour and replace them with some other tracks, I agree with him on this point.

IMO, the two SIT tracks could be replaced by "Sea Of Madness" and "Deja Vu", the two Senjutsu songs by "Lost In A Lost World" and "Darkest Hour" and "Can I Play With Madness" with "The Prophecy", "Moonchild" or "The Clairvoyant". Added to the fact that the Wacken show has been filmed and that will be one of the festival shows along with Rock In Rio 2024 that could end on a DVD/Blu Ray/live CD in 2025.

Of course they could. Would, and most of all, will they likely do that?

Hell no. :D

Back on topic: how many dates in Brazil do you think are left to be announced? I would not expect them to spend all the time from 29th November to 6th December drinking caipirinhas…

Last edited:
Back on topic: how many dates in Brazil do you think are left to be announced? I would not expect them to spend all the time from 29th November to 6th December drinking caipirinhas…
Sao Paulo is apparently the only city they will play in, so at most one more.

Argentina might be on the 1st, which leaves room for maybe one more gig before the Sao Paulo gigs.

As a brazilian fan, I am very surprised too, but apparently, yes, these two dates in São Paulo will be the only ones here in Brazil. Strange and a bit disappointing, given the size of our contry, but that is it. Probably there will be one or two shows in Argentina and maybe one more in another south american country.

Yes, I'm also kinda disappointed at this point.

Also, I don't think it's a good idea for Maiden to play in Brazil by december (close to summer). Very weird tour dates this time.

Band's secret agents (Nicko, hello), if You are lurking on this forum, I propose to think about this option. On the upcoming tour it would be wise to replace Days of Future Past song. 1) This song is very so so live. 2) Bruce is straining while singing this song. 3) Because I said so. 4) Really, this song live is about nothing, show's mood killer.
Please swap this song with explosive and to the point Futureal. You see, it also contains word Future, like Days of Future Past. 1) This song very well fits the theme of the tour. 2) This song is short, fast and great. It makes blood boil and even 84 y.o. granddads starts to jump in the air while this song is playing. 3) It contains infectious and jaw dropping guitar solo attack section. Like in the good old days. 4) Because I said so, and as we all know, Azas only gives no nonsense offers. :ninja:
Please consider this wise and well thought out option. With respect and best regards, Yours truly, mindfuker, fan of yours.
(Image attached to attract your precious attention)
Eddie3a.jpg

Back