Artist: Poliphony
Album Title:
Poliphony
Release Date: 1973 (50th Anniversary)
Style: Prog Rock / Jazz Rock
Rating: 4,5/5

Last edited:
Absolutely amazing!!!
People would be amazed how good albums they are, forget Spanish language and enjoy music and melody vocals. Although the lyrics are superb too.

Agreed.

They were superb live too whenever I got to see them between 1999 and 2010.

A very good friend was the singer/guitar player in a local heavy rock band and they supported Barón Rojo in the 90s. Later on, I did sing in a local metal band in the late 90s/early 00s and we were lucky to support Barón Rojo in 2000. Fast forward eight years to the Via de la Plata Festival, with Maiden being the biggest band in that one day festival (it was the Somewhere Back in Time tour). My mate and I, with our respective better halves, are in attendance. Maiden play a great show, but they are not the last band on stage. Barón Rojo play after them and my mate tells me: “We can now tell that my band, your band, and Iron Maiden all have played before Barón Rojo” :lol:

Agreed.

They were superb live too whenever I got to see them between 1999 and 2010.

A very good friend was the singer/guitar player in a local heavy rock band and they supported Barón Rojo in the 90s. Later on, I did sing in a local metal band in the late 90s/early 00s and we were lucky to support Barón Rojo in 2000. Fast forward eight years to the Via de la Plata Festival, with Maiden being the biggest band in that one day festival (it was the Somewhere Back in Time tour). My mate and I, with our respective better halves, are in attendance. Maiden play a great show, but they are not the last band on stage. Barón Rojo play after them and my mate tells me: “We can now tell that my band, your band, and Iron Maiden all have played before Barón Rojo” :lol:
I've seen Baron Rojo in 2008 or 2009 I can't remember but they played in a central square of a village in summer in front of close to 100 people. It was a shame but they gave it all on stage.

boc-2001.png

Artist: Blue Öyster Cult
Album Title:
Curse of the Hidden Mirror
Release Date: 2001
Style: Hard Rock / Prog Rock
Rating: 3/5

Last edited:
The_Chicago_Theme.jpg

Artist: Hubert Laws
Album Title:
The Chicago Theme