New profile posts

Regarding Ghost, an arena in central BC has posted that Ghost will be haunting them on the 21st of September so Seattle/Spokane would likely be around then
Collin
Collin
Awesome. I don't think I'll be able to attend Seattle around those dates, but Spokane would work!
The Dissident
The Dissident
Fair enough, I feel like with all this hype the tour will be announced on Monday. So we will see what it looks like
Reactions: Collin
I have seen many things in a lifetime alone, mother love is no more bring this savage back home
The new album is called... The Trooper Part 2: Scenes From Nostalgia
Reactions: Diesel 11
Diesel 11
Diesel 11
Well I heard that the band was turning "Empire of the Clouds" into a full-length double album....
Hi, I'd like to change my incorrect data of birth: from 1999 to 1975. I'd like to ask you for some help. THX!
Jon
Jon
Just fixed this for you.
HI Diesel, seeing as I'm likely going to do a similar thing to your 365 albums in a year, I was wondering how you have been selecting the albums aside from the in thread suggestions?
Diesel 11
Diesel 11
Well, it's been a mix of surfing through sites like Metal Archives, having friends not on MF who suggest albums, and doing things that I *should* have heard but haven't yet. Was that what you were asking?
The Dissident
The Dissident
Exactly what I was asking for! Thanks!
Hi Luisma, I sent you those Christmas Eddie's, and I hope you enjoy them. I also sent you a few extra ones too. Could you do me a favour and scan in the Powerslave Christmas Eddie, because although mine is in very hi-res it has text at the top of the page. Anyway I love your picture with Yanick. And Have a very very Maiden Christmas!
Hi Luisma. I can send all those Christmas Eddie's to you if you want? It's not hassle for me, and they are very very hard to come by too. Let me know when you can.
Reactions: Luisma
Luisma
Luisma
Hey! Thanks for responding so fast. I just need the 2 I have asked you for. All the rest I have in Hi-Res already. Thank you very much
Hello there! Thanks for posting so much wonderful things like the Eddie's Xmas Card. Could you please send me a couple ones (Eddie on the sleigh & NPFTD) ones in hi-res? My mail is luismariano74@gmail.com

Thanks in advance and up the irons
Try presale code NOSURRENDER, too! It worked for me in Milwaukee
terrell39
terrell39
Not buying. Already saw them headline this tour here in Houston when Saxon opened. Just saw your post about how the presale worked & thought you might need the code