Top 3 tracks off AMOLAD?

• Total voters
Based on my rankings:
  1. The Legacy (6)
  2. Different World (29)
  3. For The Greater Good of God (34)
  4. Lord of Light (51)
  5. Brighter Than A Thousand Suns (62)
  6. The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg (65)
  7. The Pilgrim (77)
  8. These Colours Don't Run (130)
  9. The Longest Day (140)
  10. Out of the Shadows (147)

I'm sorry but i can't vote on these lists unless the most popular song has been
excluded from the poll.

what's the most popular song on this album?

1) Brighter than a Thousand Suns
2) The Legacy
3) The Longest Day

Couldn't say, its just how all the other ones have been done.

Yeah, I liked that format too, it's too much effort to think about ranking where all the songs on an album should be, and usually ends up in tedious debates with people trying to talk each other into disliking things.

But pick 3 good songs apart from the most well known song, I can go with that.

EDIT: maybe use the lead single TROBB for most popular song?? I think this is a difficult album for a consensus on most popular track, possibly since everything was played live.

I only really like "The Legacy" and couldn't manage to choose two more sincerely (well, maybe "...Breeg" but...; and I gave a sympathy vote for "Out of the Shadows" since it hadn't received any point).

"The Longest Day", "Out Of The Shadows", and "For The Greater Good Of God" are all 10/10 songs for me.

I wonder how much the most recent setlist has influenced this.
Maybe a little. BTATS was ranked 11 here, with FTGGOG 23.

1. Brighter Than A Thousand Suns

One of Maiden best songs in my humble opinion. Alongside Paschendale the best they have written since Bruce and Adrian returned. Adrian and Janick give us the best solos on AMOLAD and probably the best solos since Seventh Son.

2. Lord of Light

This one is criminally underrated. I remember Bruce choosing this as his favourite song on the album on norwegian radio back in 2006. He called the song "monstrous live". I never saw that show, but watching videos on youtube I understand what he means. Most people here have surely heard the Stockholm bootleg from that tour, but I think this video from Holland really shows how magic this song must have been live. You can clearly see the intensity and passion the band deliver in the performance. I also think it was hot on that stage.

3. The Reincarnation of a Benjamin Breeg

This song has grown a lot on me over the years. It was far from my favourite back when the album came out. When I heard it before the album came I thought it sounded boring, and was extremely disappointed. But it's a masterpiece, and maybe my favourite Dave Murray song. The intro is beautiful, mysterious, almost haunting. When the song gets going it never lets down. Just goes on and on, powerful and heavy.

2. Lord of Light

This one is criminally underrated. I remember Bruce choosing this as his favourite song on the album on norwegian radio back in 2006. He called the song "monstrous live". I never saw that show, but watching videos on youtube I understand what he means. Most people here have surely heard the Stockholm bootleg from that tour, but I think this video from Holland really shows how magic this song must have been live. You can clearly see the intensity and passion the band deliver in the performance.

I was lucky enough to see the full AMOLAD show and Lord of Light and Benjamin Breeg were the two songs that really stood out to me as benefiting from the live setting. I had a similar experience when I saw The Evil That Men Do live on the 7th Tour, but I digress.

Back