Yet another reality show

Mosh

PM me your Nightwish album rankings!
Staff member
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=155612 Tommy Lee is getting one this time. I seriously don't get why people are so obsessed with giving Rock Stars reality shows. The concept is interesting, but it would be better with someone who understands this sort of thing. And I don't know about everyone else here, but Tommy Lee annoys the hell out of me.

Those constant news about Tommy Lee were the reason why I turned my back on Blabbermouth. That guy is a glam rock star. He is not metal. I hate wading through heaps of insignificance to find news that are interesting to me, in a website that is supposed to be about what is interesting to me. And seriously - who in their right mind cares for Tommy Lee? What has that man ever done that is worthy of attention except a few nice drum beats back in 1983, which was 28 years ago?

What has that man ever done that is worthy of attention except a few nice drum beats back in 1983, which was 28 years ago?

Fucked Pamela Anderson on tape?

Perun said:
Those constant news about Tommy Lee were the reason why I turned my back on Blabbermouth. That guy is a glam rock star. He is not metal. I hate wading through heaps of insignificance to find news that are interesting to me, in a website that is supposed to be about what is interesting to me. And seriously - who in their right mind cares for Tommy Lee? What has that man ever done that is worthy of attention except a few nice drum beats back in 1983, which was 28 years ago?
It wasn't the person that made me interested. It was the subject matter. Plus the fact that they were giving another reality show to a rockstar.

I know, I just wanted to bring in my perspective for what it's worth. ;)

Back