Would trade

Maidenaustria

Ancient Mariner
Hy everybody!

I'm searching for mp3 Boots of following concerts:

14/09/1986-Donauinsel, Vienna, Austria
15/09/1986-Eisstadion Leibebau, Graz, Austria
16/12/1995-Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria

and I heard there are recordings from the 2003 Tour in Vienna and Roskilde, Denmark!

Well, I wouldn't refuse a .avi or .mpeg either!!!

If you're wondering, why just these concerts, well, I'm from Austria and I have been at Roskilde 2003!! [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Would be great if somebody could help me!!!
I have about 7 GB of mp3 Boots, so there should be something interesting for everybody. [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'm renewing this post, because I had some contacts last time and nobody really continued the contact and there wasn't any trade.
Maybe this time it'll work better! [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
a hopeful one Maidenaustria

[a href=\'http://sensitivespace.s5.com\' target=\'_blank\']my list[/a], click on other an you will find a couple of bootlegs of rock bands

Back