Worst Band Logos

images

'Nuff said.

'Nuff said.

Not really. Most of those black metal logos were deliberately designed to be unreadable. While a lot of them look quite generic, many are actually true pieces of calligraphic art in themselves.

Most of those black metal logos were deliberately designed to be unreadable.

That defeats the purpose. Why even have a band name if you don't want people to recognize it?

I've always thought the Killswitch Engage logo was trying way too hard. The Avenged Sevenfold logo falls into the same category.

As far as just bad ones go, Yes had a pretty terrible one with that hippy trippy lettering. The Rolling Stones' tongue is really annoying.

Not really. Most of those black metal logos were deliberately designed to be unreadable. While a lot of them look quite generic, many are actually true pieces of calligraphic art in themselves.

Said band logo is actually deathcore, and I'm pretty sure they stuck the thing in a generator.

That all-female metal band Kittie has a pretty bad logo. Like it was drawn by a 13 year old wanna-be graffiti artist. Same goes for limp Bizkit.

Somewhat. I like a selection of their 70s stuff and pretty much everything they did in the 80s. Permanent Vacation is a perfect album IMO.

You're right, it fits them but for some reason it annoys me. :p

Back