Why isn't Running Free featured

Oh you mean the LAD videos. I don't know but I think that if that vido would have been featured it would be among the videos from 1984-85 and not as the first one.

im not a fan of running free so im not particularly bothered about it not being on there. i love what they have on there pracically very song is quality [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--][!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I hope because they didn't want to give out LaD material before they released the whole concert on dvd.

[!--QuoteBegin-the_Clairvoyant1337+Mar 28 2004, 09:02 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(the_Clairvoyant1337 @ Mar 28 2004, 09:02 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Me2, but any news on the release of the DVD? [/quote]
Don't think so, maybe they will start working with it now when the tour is over.

Rumor has it, it will be released next year to commemorate the anniversary of the history making shows at the Long Beach Arena....

brazillians got the dvd with a magazine

but this dvd is suposed to have behind the curtain and stuff and some additonal footage

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] i know wats gonna be on my christmas list [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

i want to know it too!running free must be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Scream for me Stockholm+Mar 28 2004, 08:08 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Scream for me Stockholm @ Mar 28 2004, 08:08 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Don't think so, maybe they will start working with it now when the tour is over. [/quote]
Well they can just release the material on dvd they don't need to redo the two concerts. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
But serious Harris should never ever work on a Maiden dvd again, I and I'm sure more people here want him to write new songs. (two complete Harris songs in six year is horrible few)

[!--QuoteBegin-Scream for me Stockholm+Mar 28 2004, 08:08 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Scream for me Stockholm @ Mar 28 2004, 08:08 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Don't think so, maybe they will start working with it now when the tour is over. [/quote]
Oh btw, the tour is already over.

Back