Why is this so?

Maidenaustria

Ancient Mariner
Interesting:

More than 1100 members and sooo many without only 1 post....

I think they miss a lot!!

BTW: I love this board! [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

I guess some people have more than one register [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I now a few who did that [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I need to tell you something...I have two registred users... [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
I changed after a while because i noticed that my username wasnt what i wanted it to be.

The problem here is that nobody identifies you if you have different registered users....
If you're always the same, someone can say "that was the SandMaN" when he reads something....

Maybe i should contact Real World so he can delete my old acount.. but what fore? [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Ha, do you remember that guy who posted multiple times the same topic, and who dicussed with himself ?!?!
The topic about Nicko's not playing drums on Virtual XI....

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I remember the comment of RealWorld or Shaman (dunno):
Short version -> "You don't have to talk to yourself, there are enough people on the board to talk"

That was awesome!!!

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

Honestly, if the fellow had posted here once and been civil and not such a...well, for lack of a better word, dumbkoff about it, we would have been more than willing to discuss it. In fact, I believe we did have one serious thread about it before making fun of the fellow mercilessly.

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Oct 9 2003, 03:02 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Oct 9 2003, 03:02 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Ha, do you remember that guy who posted multiple times the same topic, and who dicussed with himself ?!?!
[/quote]
I saw that and had a weird idea about it: maybe Nicko didn't drum on VXI and wants to let the world know ... but he can't just come out and say it because Steve will beat him to a pulp ... so it was Nicko himself posting, trying to let us know without letting us know!

(For the record, I do believe it was Nicko on VXI, even if Nicko himself says it isn't!)

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Oct 10 2003, 02:55 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Oct 10 2003, 02:55 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Oct 9 2003, 03:02 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Oct 9 2003, 03:02 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Ha, do you remember that guy who posted multiple times the same topic, and who dicussed with himself ?!?!
[/quote]
I saw that and had a weird idea about it: maybe Nicko didn't drum on VXI and wants to let the world know ... but he can't just come out and say it because Steve will beat him to a pulp ... so it was Nicko himself posting, trying to let us know without letting us know!

(For the record, I do believe it was Nicko on VXI, even if Nicko himself says it isn't!) [/quote]
If it were Nicko using a fake name I think he would have been more subtle yet more to the point as well. By going to say Blabbermouth first it could have easilly been "leaked"
And dont worry about more than one username. But for future reference, Admins CAN change your username for you if you request it

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Oct 9 2003, 09:02 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Oct 9 2003, 09:02 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I remember the comment of RealWorld or Shaman (dunno):
Short version -> "You don't have to talk to yourself, there are enough people on the board to talk"

[/quote]
THat's from RW, very funny BTW [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Oct 10 2003, 01:55 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Oct 10 2003, 01:55 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I saw that and had a weird idea about it: maybe Nicko didn't drum on VXI and wants to let the world know ... but he can't just come out and say it because Steve will beat him to a pulp ... so it was Nicko himself posting, trying to let us know without letting us know!

(For the record, I do believe it was Nicko on VXI, even if Nicko himself says it isn't!) [/quote]
Ohh God... [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+Oct 10 2003, 12:44 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Oct 10 2003, 12:44 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] And dont worry about more than one username. But for future reference, Admins CAN change your username for you if you request it.

[/quote]
Ok. thank you, I looked in the "my Copntrols" and "help"-sections but didnt found anything about changing username, so I took the freedom to do it myself. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Scream for me Stockholm: it was your old nick that told me your mail! And remember, on the official board, I'm the dreaded Spammer!

Nah only joking... I won't spam anyone's mail on THESE boards, but few people on the official one may look out...

Back