Who's Going To Download 2022 (meet up)?

I would really like, but the show was sold-out before I could buy some tickets. :(
You cannot buy tickets from local sellers?
I got my ticket few days before show for 100 euros, regular price was 60 euro but sold out weeks before the show.

I would really like, but the show was sold-out before I could buy some tickets. :(

Always worth checking closer to the date of the gig if there are any tickets available even if the show is sold out, as production holds might become available or people might return their tickets. According to this link there are still a reasonable number of tickets available:

Just decided to swallow the huge costs for a 2 night stay in Derby (3 years ago, and making last minute plans to attend Download and book a cheap Travelodge 2 weeks prior to DL only cost about £150! As opposed to the £320 I just paid...) and get me a day ticket for Maiden!!!

I coudn't miss seeing Maiden for the first time in this post-Covid Lockdown era, 3 new songs and a revisit of the LOTB tour. Bring it on!

I was tempted but as I'm seeing them on Monday in Belfast I decided not to bother. Hope you have a great one though!

Back