Wholesale Maiden shirts

AlexS

Nomad
Anyone know anything about wholesale vendors of licensed IM merchandise? Any recommendations for particular vendors, especially ones that will ship internationally (specifically, Thailand)?

Have a friend there who thinks she can make a little coin selling Maiden shirts, which have become fashionable lately. There may be low-quality counterfeit stuff available there, but if she can get real licensed gear, she can probably get more for it and do it ethically.

Licensed gear ftw. If I buy licensed gear, the band I love gets more incentive to tour where I live, because there are sales there.

Other than the official Iron Maiden web-shop (which doesn't have the T-shirt that I want), could someone please recommend some reliable/legitimate online retailers in Europe (mainly - they have the version of the T-shirt I really want), USA or Canada? I would really appreciate it a lot. Thanks!

Have you tried EMP Online - they have loads of Maiden gear on there? I've brought plenty of stuff, not just Maiden, from them over the years and I've found them pretty reliable to be honest.

Have you tried EMP Online - they have loads of Maiden gear on there? I've brought plenty of stuff, not just Maiden, from them over the years and I've found them pretty reliable to be honest.

Awesome! Thanks Hermod! I was wondering about EMP. They look pretty legit. They don't have the T-shirt I want, but they have another one I may actually get.

Sixes - Here is the T-shirt I wanted:

I guess I shouldn't worry so much about whether it's official or not.

Sixes - Here is the T-shirt I wanted:

I guess I shouldn't worry so much about whether it's official or not.

And the one you've just linked to is not official?

Back