Whistling Maiden

I seem to recall in the weeks leading up to the release of A Matter Of Life And Death the band allowed fans to listen to The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg, Brighter Than A Thousand Suns and Different World on their website.  It was brilliant!  I wonder what kind of taster they have for us this time...

It feels good to know there is another album recorded and waiting for the final mix etc so it can be released.  Only the band and Kevin Shirley and maybe a few more of the inner sanctum have heard the songs at this stage.  I bet the bandmembers whistle and hum the new tunes as they go about their daily business...if anyone should spot a member of Maiden in public over the next few months, walk behind them really close and you might get lucky and hear a whistled version of a new Maiden song.  Do any of the band members whistle, I wonder?  The three guitarists might enjoy whistling together in harmony, while Steve and Nick hum the beat and Bruce sneezes over the top. :innocent:

- btw, different topic.  King Diamond has been skyping groups of fans to talk about his upcoming DVDs and stuff.  Really interesting chats.  It'd be cool to skype with Maiden, although determing which of the millions of fans they'd call could be a nightmare...

Back