Which songs represent your childhood?

Wyrdskein

Invader
For those of a certain age, which Maiden songs remind you of childhood the most?
The ones that always give me that magical, nostalgic feeling are:

Infinite Dreams
The Sea of Madness
The Clairvoyant

even though the 1980s was the worst decade ever.

Anything off the Seventh Son album.  I was 8 years old when it came out, and it was the first metal i'd ever heard, being raised on country music prior.  I also heard Metallica's "Master Of Puppets" at the same time, and my little 8 year old brain thought they were talentless noise compared to the majestic sound of Maiden.  22 years later, and my opinion hasn't changed.

Revelations
Quest For Fire
Sun And Steel
The Evil That Men Do
Strange World
Stranger In A Strange Land

These are the ones that really takes me back to the 80's.

Flight of Icarus..Still Life...Losfer Words...Are all my faves from Childhood.  But If I really wanna go "somewhere back in time"  I throw on Killers.  Anything off this album gets me. At like ten years old I LIVED with this tape in my walkman!!  AHHHHH youth!

The Prophecy, Seventh Son, Only the Good Die Young, Number of the Beast, Back in the Village. Pretty much the whole Seventh Son album takes me back.

Anything off the first two albums take me back to my Junior High school years (7th-8th grades)

Run to the Hills.

It's the first Maiden song I've ever heard, and it brings me both to when I got into Maiden, and this game that the song was in. Good times.

Oh, and Wasted Years, don't know why. Probably just does that to everyone.

The entire SIT album. It was the first album I heard when my uncle gave it to me when I was around 12-13. One listen and I was hooked for life.

The entire Live After Death album. Played it several times a day back when I was 15. (Although that's really too old to call it childhood.)

Used to set up my speakers in my bedroom windows, drop the needle, and head out to the backyard to listen. Back up to the bedroom every 25 minutes to put on a new side. Probably annoyed several neighbors with that. Good times.

SinisterMinisterX said:
The entire Live After Death album. Played it several times a day back when I was 15. (Although that's really too old to call it childhood.)

Used to set up my speakers in my bedroom windows, drop the needle, and head out to the backyard to listen. Back up to the bedroom every 25 minutes to put on a new side. Probably annoyed several neighbors with that. Good times.

Ahh the old speakers out the window trick. Those where the days.

Back