Where are you going to see Maiden live?

Omnisport de Paris Bercy - France (25th June '03) [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

And maybe: Belgium Graspop Metal Meeting - Belgium (5th July '03) [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Oslo Spektrum 2 July and maybe 2 July,,,,,,,,,,i can`t wait [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'm dying for seeing them. However I don't want to go alone. With a bit luck however will I go to graspop Belgium with a good friend. But that will cost me around 100 Euro [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Cosmiceddie+May 8 2003, 03:21 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Cosmiceddie @ May 8 2003, 03:21 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Fribourg-Switzerland (23 June '03) [/quote]
Cosmiceddie, i'll see you there [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-spiff+May 8 2003, 04:35 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(spiff @ May 8 2003, 04:35 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Cosmiceddie, i'll see you there  [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
You bet, mate!!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

With 31 000 other crazy Swedish Iron Maiden fans,
in Stockholm, 28'th of June! [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

LONG BEACH
SAN DIEGO
IRVINE

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Philly at the Waterfront - July 23rd!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Can't Wait!! [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

C-YA [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
CJH (Claudia)

UP THE IRONS!!!!

[a href=\'mailto:cjh577@comcast.net\']cjh577@comcast.net[/a]

Gijón (Spain), 24/5/03, and probably Madrid (Spain), 12/6/03

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

sunday august 30th 2003

sacramento, CA, USA

the other guitar player from my band bought everyone tickets for maiden. he is such a nice guy, he bought like 400 dollars worth of tickets for 7 people.

me, my girlfriend, himself, his girlfriend, 2 other mutual friends, and our drummer (my best friend).

when i get to see them, thats like a few days before the new album comes out i think, i am hoping that they will do another tour after the album as well.

[!--QuoteBegin-Tormentor+May 8 2003, 06:45 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Tormentor @ May 8 2003, 06:45 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] With 31 000 other crazy Swedish Iron Maiden fans,
in Stockholm, 28'th of June! [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Me to [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Need to sleep+May 8 2003, 07:54 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Need to sleep @ May 8 2003, 07:54 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-Tormentor+May 8 2003, 06:45 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Tormentor @ May 8 2003, 06:45 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] With 31 000 other crazy Swedish Iron Maiden fans,
in Stockholm, 28'th of June! [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Me to [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
[!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:yey:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/luxhello[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'luxhello[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Looking forward to meet ya there!
I invited my GF to go with me to the concert but she said:
"Oh...hehe, I think you'll appreciate it (the concert) a lot more than I.
So you go and have fun and call me afterwards
."
She's more into Salsa and Japanese Popmusic.

Are your BF going aswell?

GOD, i wanted to go see them in Detroit but I'll be on vacation in Tennessee and it sucks

They haven't announced a date in Las Vegas as of right now so I'm currently being bypassed by it.

[!--QuoteBegin-Tormentor+May 8 2003, 09:46 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Tormentor @ May 8 2003, 09:46 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]
[!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:yey:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/luxhello[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'luxhello[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Looking forward to meet ya there!
I invited my GF to go with me to the concert but she said:
"Oh...hehe, I think you'll appreciate it (the concert) a lot more than I.
So you go and have fun and call me afterwards
."
She's more into Salsa and Japanese Popmusic.

Are your BF going aswell? [/quote]
Yes he is.... He is more of my husband to day... I guss I can't call him boyfrend any more.

I thought that you hade chated with him in here or in the IM bb....

Or maybe you don't know who I'm merrid to.. IAm I confusing you with someone else?

Aha. Yes, I think I know who he is, yes.
He just haven't told me straight out who he was married to. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
He told me that it was "someone that you (me) use to talk to on the bb".
I don't know if you're confusing me with somebody else.
Only you know the answer to that.

Back