What time do Iron Maiden go on?

ThorSkaagi

Prowler
I'm going to the concert tomorrow in Denver, and I'm definitely not interested in seeing Dream Theater live (yuck), so what time will Iron Maiden start their show?

I don't like DT, but as I never seen them live and like a few songs and some moments in their music, I'd watch them. This is a band that I really thought I'd be a big fan given that their main influences are Maiden and Rush (alongside Sabbath, forming my private Holy Trinity of all things Heavy Rock). I listened to all their albums, love their album covers, like a few songs, the ideas they have for lyrics and concepts are pretty interesting, but I just don't dig their music as weird and unfitting it might be.

I'll be in San Bernardino Saturday night and for sure will be tailgating during the Dream theater set.  No disrespect to Dt, I will be enjoying the background music  as the beer flows and the mingling with Maiden Fans commences.  For those of you going to your first Maiden concert, get there early!!  Not to see the opening act necessarily, But to absorb all there is to a Maiden event.  The before party atmosphere in the lot and around the venue is unmatched in the concert world. You will experience the Maiden Family'.  Thousands of your Maiden loving brethren, at the holy grail of the Metal genre, the live Iron Maiden concert.  Get there early, you will thank me.....

it will be hard for DT to top rob zombie from 2OO5 and motorhead and Dio from 2OO3

ThorSkaagi said:
I'm going to the concert tomorrow in Denver, and I'm definitely not interested in seeing Dream Theater live (yuck), so what time will Iron Maiden start their show?

I don't understand this at all.

I got assraped by Ticketmaster paid a generous sum for my ticket, and now I intend to get all I can out of it. That means seeing every band on the bill, no matter how much they might suck.

And I say might because they might not suck too. I wasn't expecting much from Rob Zombie a few years ago, but hockeyguy is right: Zombie put on a hell of a show. For that matter, Mastodon - who I knew nothing about at the time - also impressed. The 3/4 of the arena that showed up late missed a great show.

Last Two openers for Maiden for us in So. Call were three inches of Blood in 06 AMOLAD [just okay, kind of forgettable. they replaced Bullet for My Valentine for some shows, don't recall the specifics.] And then Anthrax for SBIT.  They were great background music.  Again enjoy them, and don't be one of these Maiden fans that boo em' and chant for Maiden during there set,-not cool.  Dream Theater is a talented crew and are HUGE Maiden fans themselves, so give respect.  San Bernardino in 5 days !!

I'm looking forward to seeing Dream Theater myself.  I've always loved them on record but never bothered paying headline prices to see them on their own.  If I don't care for them after a show or 2 (doing 5 this tour) then I'll skip them.  But I'm certainly going to give them a fair chance. 

Back