What song is that?!

ohgar_boy

Trooper
Hey, I was wondering which Maiden song is played in the Opening scene of "Visions of the Beast."

Not in the menu, but when the brain thing is approaching Eddie's room.

It sounds like a few i've heard before, but I can't define it. Anyone know?

This would be a great help.

(Dunno if this is the right forum)

I hate having no DVD player [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I just picked that dvd up for 20 U.S. dollars....Man there is so much on there i love it...Maiden Rules!!!!!

i have no dvd player so i play my dvd's on my pc but now is broken [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

It's pretty cheap on Amazon.com, and definitely worth it!

its only £14.99 delivered on play.com. its a R2, so will only play on R" or multi-region dvd players.

I know its slightly off topic, but Megadeth - Rusted Pieces is only £9.99 delivered.

cheap!

Taffy

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Jan 29 2004, 05:02 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Jan 29 2004, 05:02 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I hate being poor.  Visions is yet another thing I can't afford. [/quote]
if you can afford it. its an awesome purchase! start saving dude! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Saving what? My pennies? Those go to laundry. I'm a full-time student...it means I can't afford anything.

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Feb 12 2004, 07:50 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Feb 12 2004, 07:50 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Saving what?  My pennies?  Those go to laundry.  I'm a full-time student...it means I can't afford anything. [/quote]
dito loose....thats where christmas came in handy!

Taffy

Christmas...ah, yes. I bought a new video card. Now all I need is a DVD drive...then I can think about picking up Maiden DVDs.

I need a job.

my chrimbo money went on visions of the beast, and me ticket for Maiden in manchester. The rest of it assisted my student drinking fun, which as you will know, is all important.

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Feb 12 2004, 07:50 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Feb 12 2004, 07:50 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Saving what?  My pennies?  Those go to laundry.  I'm a full-time student...it means I can't afford anything. [/quote]
Download it now, and buy it when you do have the money.

I got it from one of my brother´s friends and then my cousin ripped it into two cds....it rocks!!!
Where i live i would never have the money to buy a DVD....hehe...(ITS TRUE!!!)

It's a pretty cool DVD, especially in 5.1 sound and the sequences between the hidden tracks, changing the DVD from 1 to 2 and exiting the DVD!

I love it when Eddie gets his brain back!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back