What shirt are you wearing?

Cosmiceddie

Back From The Edge
By Cosmiceddie

By the by I'm wearing a Maiden shirt and that the one showing Eddie as"The Prophet". [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[img src=\'http://www.sacktrick.com/slipknotshirt.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

It's the only clean shirt I have left. The rest are the opposite colour to what they should be.

Hey Ancient Mariner!

Could you tell me how to put a pic into a reply!I've been trying for ages yet I just can't manage! [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Cosmiceddie+May 5 2003, 03:43 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Cosmiceddie @ May 5 2003, 03:43 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Hey Ancient Mariner!

Could you tell me how to put a pic into a reply!I've been trying for ages yet I just can't manage! [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Put [img ] at the beginning of the image URL and [/img ] at the end (without the spaces)

Click on "Quote" above where the post where I posted that picture. That shows how the picture was posted.

I wear my almost brandnew shirt with an Eddie collection from 1980-1992 [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Right now I'm wearing a Shirt from Misery Speaks (a local melodic Death Metal band) [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

tomorrow at our gig I'll wear my Sack Trick shirt again [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-madgirl+May 19 2003, 10:14 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(madgirl @ May 19 2003, 10:14 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Ironmaiden Brixton... i was there for clive shirt [/quote]
cool

Killers [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I am so fat nothing fits me [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-trooper21+Jun 20 2003, 10:43 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(trooper21 @ Jun 20 2003, 10:43 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-kikithehead+Jun 20 2003, 07:52 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(kikithehead @ Jun 20 2003, 07:52 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I wear nothing.

I' m just "Naked In Front Of The Computer". Does anyone know who wrote this song ? [/quote]
Faith No More [/quote]
Great! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Any other FNM Fans here ?

Back