What is going on in The Chemical Wedding?

StrangerInAStrangeLand

Ancient Mariner
I've never been the best at revealing the meaning of lyrics (which is why I like how Metallica's lyrics usually aren't really cryptic or obscure). An album that is particularily difficult to decipher is Bruce's The Chemical Wedding. Although a might have a vague idea of what the concept is, I can't quite understand the specific story that's going on. If anyone knows exactly what the story this album tells is, your help would be appreciated.

Your savior,
[!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] StrangerInAStrangeLand

Why don't you read AM's [a href=\'http://www.geocities.com/colanderhands/bcindex.htm\' target=\'_blank\']Bruce Dickinson Commentary[/a]? [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Because I forgot all about that! [!--emo&:doh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/11doh[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'11doh[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] Well, I guess his commentary actually did help someone. [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Alright, I have a question. I downloaded The Chemical Wedding from Bit Torrent the other day, and it had a song on there, track 11 "Realworld". My question is: RW, do you know Bruce too?

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Jun 23 2004, 06:20 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Jun 23 2004, 06:20 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Alright, I have a question.  I downloaded The Chemical Wedding from Bit Torrent the other day, and it had a song on there, track 11 "Realworld".  My question is: RW, do you know Bruce too? [/quote]
[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]It's not the cages at the Zoo[/quote]

great song BTW [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] . It's a bonus track, though (japanese?)

[!--QuoteBegin-$yk0_H+Jun 24 2004, 04:28 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE($yk0_H @ Jun 24 2004, 04:28 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

great song BTW [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] . It's a bonus track, though (japanese?) [/quote]
Not on the japanese version..The japanese bonus song is Return of the king

Back