What is Bruce saying....

A

Anonymous

English is not my language so I don't understand everything Bruce says live.

Can somebody write what Bruce says in the beginning of Heavean can wait on "live at Donington" album

It starts with the words "It is a song about..." and I don't understand the rest

thanks

A

Anonymous

If you're patient enough, it will all be transcribed (and translated into French for those who visit the right pages) on the Commentary in the near future... [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A

Anonymous

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Jun 10 2005, 08:22 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Jun 10 2005, 08:22 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]If you're patient enough, it will all be transcribed (and translated into French for those who visit the right pages) on the Commentary in the near future...  [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]108095[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I will be patient, I was there at Donington in 1992 and I did not understand...

I can wait a few weeks more [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A

Anonymous

I think it's something like : It's a song about sudden death.

A

Anonymous

I think he says something like

"this is a song about sudden death, or the lack of it"

A

Anonymous

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Jun 10 2005, 08:22 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Jun 10 2005, 08:22 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]If you're patient enough, it will all be transcribed (and translated into French for those who visit the right pages) on the Commentary in the near future...  [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]108095[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Hi Maverick, I've been patient..... [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Any news on the translation ?

A

Anonymous

This a song about certain death... or not!

That's all I could make out. He's also asking Nicko to say something and he just goes "uurgh!"

If anyone hears anything better, let me know.

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Nov 10 2005, 03:38 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Nov 10 2005, 03:38 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]This a song about certain death... or not!

That's all I could make out. He's also asking Nicko to say something and he just goes "uurgh!"

If anyone hears anything better, let me know.
[snapback]122719[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I'm quite sure he says: "This a song about sudden death... or not" then "And for the viewers at home, here's a word from Nicko" then Nicko says his famous "Aiiiiiiii" and after that Bruce says "That was a word from Nicko". Just a little later he says something else but I can't make that part out...

A

Anonymous

That sounds about right, yeah [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A

Anonymous

[!--QuoteBegin-Liberation+Nov 10 2005, 02:09 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Liberation @ Nov 10 2005, 02:09 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Woohoo! Go Panos!

I couldnt have made that out.
[snapback]122728[/snapback]​
[/quote]

cool more than 10 years after the concert, I finally unstertood

thanks guys

[!--QuoteBegin-Liberation+Nov 10 2005, 05:09 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Liberation @ Nov 10 2005, 05:09 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Woohoo! Go Panos!

I couldnt have made that out.
[snapback]122728[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Thanks man [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

(BTW I think the last part Bruce says is "He's mad...woah!!!" talking about Nicko again, but I'm not sure)

Pleasure to be of service spillsome [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A

Anonymous

[!--QuoteBegin-Panos the clansman+Nov 10 2005, 08:31 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Panos the clansman @ Nov 10 2005, 08:31 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--](BTW I think the last part Bruce says is "He's mad...woah!!!" talking about Nicko again, but I'm not sure)
[snapback]122742[/snapback]​
[/quote]

He probably is talkin about Nicko, we all know hes the craziest in the band...well...other than Janick.