What has Metal done for our lives?

Metal_made

Trooper
Right now, we know there are a lot of genres, bands, artists in general. We have good artists, crappy artists and our life is surrounded by music. But let me tell you that no other genre has made what metal has made. What's my point? Have you ever heard a lyric in any other genre that will tell what life is? I certainly have heard this but only in metal specially for Two minutes to midnight, probably there are any other genres that mention this, but not as inspiring as Maiden, or what about The Evil that Men do?, that IS a song, the lyrics, the music, the voice everything. In metal we are able to let ourselves free, we can talk whatever we want to, like sending to hell polititians, and even hear stories about heroes, stories about war, stories about history and a lot of things, I have a friend who's father went to war and you should've seen him when he heard The Glorius Burden CD of Iced Earth, do you see all that metal can makes us feel?, even there are people who has changed their whole life because our beloved music, I read in this Forum once about a guy who's always wearing his leather jacket, his jeans, boots and of course long hair. Oh yeah little brothers, I don't know about you, but I LOVE this genre and I love all that inspiration it makes me feel, and yeah, Metal changed me, because all of the things I've learnt through it. [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] LET'S KEEP ROCKING!!!

(Well, I have to recognize that BLUES and JAZZ are also great genres and they can be as inspiring as METAL, but since I love Metal I like to write down all the characteristics that make metal unique)

Back