what are the excact dates that the songs on LAD

gor

Ancient Mariner
I am talking about both the video and the audio releases. I know that the audio from cd 1 and for the video is taken from the 4 nights at Long Beach Arena (14th-15th-16th-17th March 1985) and cd 2 from one or more from the 4 dates from Hammersmith Odeon (8th-9th-10th-12th October 1985), but is info available on which specific song is from which date? any help will be appreciated.

The question includes Sanctuary, Murders In The Rue Morgue and Losfer Words (Big Orra) which were only released as b-sides to the singles running free (live) and run to the hills (live)...

the same question goes for the "Maiden England" video, which was filmed on December 27-28th 1988... which song from which date?

by the way: I checked the page for ARLDO and the of the commentary. Some dates are wrong as far as the year is concerned I think. (the mixup has happened between which year/tour it was, on the june 6th Helsinki gig, which happened in 93, not 92 like it is mentioned on the trooper and wrathcild of the "hallowed live" single and the 27/8 denmark gig it happened on 92 not 93 like it is mentioned on from here to eternity)

and lastly, where was each of the 14 songs from "12 wasted years" filmed? I know Iron Maiden was filmed in Dortmund, De (18/12/83)

thanks man!.... I sanctuary is from the last nights at long beach as well while murders is from the last night at Hammersmith. I got that far on the imbb.

also, I 'd like to find out the dates of the live bsides of the BNW singles (except wasted years, which is Milan, 23/9/99) and the 2 Brixton bsides (TWM, COTD)...

Back