What are Stratego's lyrics about?

PlayClassics!

Educated Fool
That's what I make of it, that the lyrics are Napoleon's thoughts while exiled on Elba...
What do others make of it?

This is a fucking spoiler in a topic title, even if it is a question. Why don't you use one of the Stratego topics to ask your question.

How can it be a spoiler when the song is officially released?
There are a few posters (Foro might be one of them), who don't want to listen to Stratego before the album drops, since the release is so soon anyway. That's why some regulars aren't posting in the Senjutsu thread anymore.

There are a few posters (Foro might be one of them), who don't want to listen to Stratego before the album drops, since the release is so soon anyway. That's why some regulars aren't posting in the Senjutsu thread anymore.
I'd personally try and avoid this forum until the after album came out rather than try to impose that on everyone else but that's just me

I will gently remind forum members that there is no spoiler policy on official releases.

Generally, we recommend in-depth discussion on lyrics and such go to the Commentary forum - though I expect the topics will be lively here for the short term.

Reactions: jcv
I'd personally try and avoid this forum until the after album came out rather than try to impose that on everyone else but that's just me
Well I thought I could still visit some non Senjutsu topics until the album comes out but when someone does it in a topic title, it is visible for everybody.

And it is dumb and completely unnecessary to open a topic for every question about a song.

Well I thought I could still visit some non Senjutsu topics until the album comes out but when someone does it in a topic title, it is visible for everybody.
If it helps, it’s not a spoiler, it’s a mere guess based on nothing but the user’s interpretation.

@Forostar - the thread title was not a spoiler. There is nothing in the lyrics to suggest one answer or the other. It's like asking "Is The Duellists about baking bread?"
Nevertheless, unless you consider it a spoiler that the song has lyrics, is this okay now?

Reactions: jcv
I apologize for the agitated (and perhaps offending) tone in previous posts.

It is okay now, Perun. Thank you, and all others.

@Forostar - the thread title was not a spoiler. There is nothing in the lyrics to suggest one answer or the other. It's like asking "Is The Duellists about baking bread?"
Nevertheless, unless you consider it a spoiler that the song has lyrics, is this okay now?
Wait, is The Duellists about baking bread?

• Haha
Reactions: Jer
Back