Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Y

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Z

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

MindRuler

Ancient Mariner
Ok let´s clear this out once and for all because this been on my mind for way too long.
Good students will get A, I know honey lovers will pick the B, those who like the beach just choose the C, Mr. Snider votes for D, Spanish car owners E, advanced guitar players F, milionnaires G, Adrian Smith fanboys definitely H, egocentric people the I, Mr. Leno J, certain drug addicts special K, losers the L, hamburger freaks the yellow M, the N will picked by none, the O by a circle of obese Opeth adepts, Q by James Bond fans, those who vote R are rare, the S by sincere snake soulmates, T for those who hate coffee, U for the empathic people among us, V for Vendetta, the ones that will vote W can vote twice for U too, those who´ll pick X are unknown, don´t ask me Y some will vote Y, and Roy picks Z.
Good luck.

My favorite is a letter of recommendation. Fake News poll doesn’t allow this option. Fraud.

Double fraud!

700392_orig.jpg

You haven´t heard me play acoustic guitar.
I´m an absolute beginner for years now, chords like F and B are a struggle. I guess my hand isn´t adapted for it.
Even after years of playing, Fm is a pain in the ass on an acoustic. Any minor barre chord starting on the lowest string is a nuisance to me.

Only nuisances that I still feel are major barre chords over 5th string. I use ring finger to fret three strings at once and sometimes fully damp the 1st string from ringing.

As a kid my favorite letter was N, and I’m pretty sure I have a mild form of synesthesia because I see it as a dark orange letter. Possibly too orange.

Nowadays I prefer Z because it’s slightly less stark and still cool as hell. Also the only letter with two names in English? (“Zee” and “Zed”).

But this is just from the basic English alphabet. Here are some of my favorite letters outside of these twenty six:

ẞß • Åå • ſ • Цц • Шш • Пп • Жж • Ии • Яя • Ææ • Þþ • Δδ • Ξξ • Ψψ • Əə • Ƿƿ • ʑ • ჱ • Ꚗꚗ

And how can I forget the completely useless yet utterly fascinating piece of genuine perfection that is ꙮ, the multiocular O, used for one specific phrase (many-eyed seraphim) in one specific translation (Old Church Slavonic) of one specific book (The Bible). Cool as hell.

Back