Web site isn't working anymore

gattotimo

Prowler
Hi, I'm a newbie here.
I signed myself to ask why I can't navigate through the commentary web site any more :huh:.
From the start page, it always stays on the eddie/computer image, even if I follow the links. I remember the website went fine on saturday in the morning, then I came back in the evening and it didn't work anymore.
Thanks for your help, please fix this, this website is WAY too good and has tons of great infos to be left down.

The Commentary is temporarily down due to a security issue in the script that runs the site. It will return as soon as the problem has been resolved.

Shadow said:
The Commentary is temporarily down due to a security issue in the script that runs the site. It will return as soon as the problem has been resolved.
Ok, thanks for your fast answer :).
I'll wait 'til will be back then.

Real World said:
Oh if only people read the news page :rolleyes:
This is some useful post ::)...

1 - As I told you, I'm a newbie here. I discovered the website on saturday, and read some pages for about 2 hours before it stopped working. So I don't know where the news page is.

2 - You could have linked this page, so I won't bother with stupid questions anymore

3 - None of the pages worked: how could I know that the news page is still working?

I posted my question in the "Forum Help" section. If that's not the right place, then please forgive me.

Back