Wanted! Iron Maiden - Peruvian 'Somewhere in Time'

Cosmiceddie

Back From The Edge
I'm desperately looking for a mint or excellent copy of this vinyl:

Iron Maiden - Peruvian 'Somewhere in Time' LP (EMI CE 02 0034, gatefold sleeve)!!!

Thank you, I'll keep an eye on it!

Is this company any good?I mean are the items described properly?Are the packages safe enough?

Yes, that's what I noticed, too.Prices are pretty sharp like on eil.com...I've been mailing them my search list and I hope they reply some day...

[!--QuoteBegin-Cosmiceddie+May 10 2005, 06:11 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Cosmiceddie @ May 10 2005, 06:11 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Yes, that's what I noticed, too.Prices are pretty sharp like on eil.com...I've been mailing them my search list and I hope they reply some day...
[snapback]104061[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Try gemm also.
[a href=\'http://www.gemm.com\' target=\'_blank\']Gemm[/a]

Lots of Maiden stuff there.

Good luck for hunting... and:

Thank you very much indeed!Another one with prices beyond belief...
well - everything with "Iron Maiden" on it costs the double or triple price than ususal stuff [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

hehe - they add 20% to the original price to be able to go 15% back while bargain [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

yep. thats true.
The key is you just have to know what things are worth and be patient, or pay up if you want an item really bad. All of the sites Ive seen that have Maiden collectibles are expensive.

*When in doubt, you can always try to duke it out on ebay. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back